Unisex 2 in 1 Stretch Softshell Taped Jacket
The Unisex 2 in 1 Stretch Softshell Taped Jacket
Features a 100% Oxford Polyester fabric of 330gsm. The same fabric used in making tents, so there is no doubt this jacket will keep the rain out! You can wear this jacket out in the elements, and trust you will stay nice and dry with its incredible 20,000mm water-resistance rating. This versatile jacket can also be turned in to a vest with its detachable sleeves, ideal for the warmer months.
- Detachable sleeves zip off to create vest
- Stretch fabric to increase comfort and freedom of movement
- Bio Motion segmented tape for increased comfort and movement
- Zip off hood
- 20,000mm Water resistant rating
- Unique bonded fleece lining pattern
- Longer tail to protect you from the elements
- Cuff adjusters
- Two front hip pockets with zips and covers to keep your items safe and dry
- One chest mobile phone pocket
|Half Chest (cm)||87||92||97||102||107||112||117||122||135||145||160|
|Half Neck (cm)||18||19||20||21||22||23||24||25||26||27||30|
Most garments on our website are stocked in our Lower Hutt based warehouse ready for dispatch. We use New Zealand Couriers so usually, we can get an order to you within 1 - 3 working days New Zealand wide.
If a garment is not stocked in our warehouse, it will be clearly marked underneath the add to cart button with the expected lead time before we can your order on the courier to you - like you, we don't like surprises so we try to be as upfront as possible.
If your order consists of multiple items and some of those items have an extended lead time, your order will be dispatched when all items are available to ship.
Occasionally, the unexpected does happen, so if a delay in your order occurs we will endeavour to notify you by email to let you know what's going on.
Do you allow returns?
Arrow Uniforms will return or exchange your garment within 7 days of invoice and we will issue you a full refund minus any freight costs. We do ask that you pay the cost of the return postage or courier. Garments must be returned in original condition including packaging with a copy of the invoice.
- Because branding cannot usually be removed without risking damage to the garments, branded garments cannot be returned for exchange or refund, unless under contract.
Cherokee & Simon Jersey Products:
- Simon Jersey and Cherokee products can not be returned for change of mind reasons/refunds. These garments can only be returned for an exchange on sizing – not style.
- An exchanged size will take another 4-6 weeks to be delivered to Arrow as they need to be reordered from offshore supplier.
- A $12.50 (includes GST) exchange fee will be apply to cover freight and handling. Please contact our customer service team to find out more.
You made a mistake, do I still have to pay the freight?
Sorry about that! If we send you the wrong garments we will replace them at no cost to you, simply call us free on 050 UNIFORM with your invoice number and we will send you a label so you can return it at no cost to you.
No problem! If you require a different style, colour or size, simply place a new order at shop.arrowuniforms.co.nz
Call us for a no obligation chat.
Call us and talk to an account manager to setup an account with us today