Women's WW Revolution Drawstring Pants
Made in light weight bi-stretch fabric with an ultra soft handle makes these ideal for any Healthcare of Medical setting.
- Drawstring waist
- 5 Functional front and back pockets
- Moderate flare leg
- Slits and hem for ventilation
- Bi-stretch, Easy Care, Ultra Soft
- 78% Polyester, 20 % Rayon, 2% Spandex Twill
Most garments on our website are stocked in our Lower Hutt based warehouse ready for dispatch. We use New Zealand Couriers so usually, we can get an order to you within 1 - 3 working days New Zealand wide.
If a garment is not stocked in our warehouse, it will be clearly marked underneath the add to cart button with the expected lead time before we can your order on the courier to you - like you, we don't like surprises so we try to be as upfront as possible.
If your order consists of multiple items and some of those items have an extended lead time, your order will be dispatched when all items are available to ship.
Occasionally, the unexpected does happen, so if a delay in your order occurs we will endeavour to notify you by email to let you know what's going on.
Not satisfied with your recent purchase? We’re here to help!
Arrow Uniforms will return or exchange your garment within 7 days of invoice. You can return your product for store credit or a refund to the original payment method.
Initiating a Return is easy
Visit arrowuniforms.co.nz/returns and follow the steps outlined to complete our online Returns Form. Once completed, you can print off a label to send your return (including a copy of your packing slip) to:
66 Pharazyn Street
Melling, Lower Hutt 5010
No problem! Please follow our Returns procedure above and request an exchange in your Returns Form. For an urgent exchange, please request a credit by following the above procedure and place a new order online or with the team.
*Please note the following exceptions to our Returns Policy
• Freight charges are non-refundable
• Discounted items are final and cannot be returned/exchanged
• Altered, logoed, or bespoke garments cannot be returned/exchanged unless under contract
• Returned items must have tags still attached and be returned in original packaging
• Returned items must be unworn, unwashed and in original condition for resale
*Cherokee & Simon Jersey
• Simon Jersey and Cherokee products cannot be returned for change of mind reasons/refunds. These garments can only be returned for an exchange on sizing, not style
• Exchanged sizes may take 4-6 weeks to be delivered to Arrow Uniforms, from the point an exchange order is placed by our Returns Department
• A $12.50 (includes GST) exchange fee will be applied to cover freight and handling
If you still have a question, please check out our Frequently Asked Questions!
Call us for a no obligation chat.
Call us and talk to an account manager to setup an account with us today