Women's Cargo Pant
You'll be impressed with the hard wearing, durable and easy care fabric of the Women's Cargo Pants. Made with lightweight twill fabric, its breathable and comfortable, perfect for all climates and health care roles. Featuring a multiple pockets, key loop and roll up leg feature. These pants will provide you ultimate functionality and comfort in any healthcare environment.
- Elastic waist band
- Straight leg style
- ¾ Roll up leg option
- Two front angles pockets
- cargo style flap pocket on LHS
- Multiple patch pockets on RHS
- Belt loops
- Key/swipe card loop
- 64% Polyester 34% Viscose 2% Elastane
|Half Waist Relaxed (cm)||32.25||33.5||36||38.5||41||43.5||46||49.5||52||54.5||57||59.5||62||64.5|
|Half Waist Stretched (cm)||36.75||38||40.5||43||45.5||48||50.5||54||56.5||59||61.5||64||66.5||69|
|Half Hip (cm)||45.25||46.5||49||51.5||54||56.5||59||62.5||65||67.5||70||72.5||75||77.5|
Most garments on our website are stocked in our Lower Hutt based warehouse ready for dispatch. We use New Zealand Couriers so usually, we can get an order to you within 1 - 3 working days New Zealand wide.
If a garment is not stocked in our warehouse, it will be clearly marked underneath the add to cart button with the expected lead time before we can your order on the courier to you - like you, we don't like surprises so we try to be as upfront as possible.
If your order consists of multiple items and some of those items have an extended lead time, your order will be dispatched when all items are available to ship.
Occasionally, the unexpected does happen, so if a delay in your order occurs we will endeavour to notify you by email to let you know what's going on.
Do you allow returns?
Arrow Uniforms will return or exchange your garment within 7 days of invoice and we will issue you a full refund minus any freight costs. We do ask that you pay the cost of the return postage or courier. Garments must be returned in original condition including packaging with a copy of the invoice.
- Because branding cannot usually be removed without risking damage to the garments, branded garments cannot be returned for exchange or refund, unless under contract.
Cherokee & Simon Jersey Products:
- Simon Jersey and Cherokee products can not be returned for change of mind reasons/refunds. These garments can only be returned for an exchange on sizing – not style.
- An exchanged size will take another 4-6 weeks to be delivered to Arrow as they need to be reordered from offshore supplier.
- A $12.50 (includes GST) exchange fee will be apply to cover freight and handling. Please contact our customer service team to find out more.
You made a mistake, do I still have to pay the freight?
Sorry about that! If we send you the wrong garments we will replace them at no cost to you, simply call us free on 050 UNIFORM with your invoice number and we will send you a label so you can return it at no cost to you.
No problem! If you require a different style, colour or size, simply place a new order at shop.arrowuniforms.co.nz
Call us for a no obligation chat.
Call us and talk to an account manager to setup an account with us today